Wednesday 30 January 2013

Lush Soft Coeur Massage Bar


I love a nice bath and for me a bath isn't complete without a few lush products. I had never tried a massage bar before and after having my eye on this during my last few ventures into lush, I finally decided to pick it up.

 
It contains:  honey, cocoa butter, shea butter, almond oil, sweet wild orange oil and bergamot oil to ake your skin super smooth and also smells like chcolate - the perfect combination!
 
 
I use this on damp skin when I've just got out of the bath or shower. It melts perfectly onto the skin and sinks in pretty quickly too. The chocolate smell stays on the skin for ages which i'm not complaining about.
 
 
I really enjoyed using this massage bar and will definitely be trying other ones, any reccomendations?
 
xx
 

1 comment:

  1. I love Lush, I can't say I've tried any of their massage bars though. Sounds lovely!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete