Saturday 19 January 2013

My Favourite Cleansers

Taking your make-up off at the end of the day is a chore that has to be done. I like to use a make-up wipe (usually a Simple one) to remove my eye make-up and then a cleanser and muslin cloth or cotton wool to remove the rest.

These are my 3 favourite cleansers at the moment:





Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish: This is hands-down the BEST cleanser i've ever used. It removes every last trace of make-up and using it with a muslin cloth gently exfoliates the skin. It claims to "Cleanse and gently exfoliate for smoother, clearer skin" which it definitely does! At £14.75 for the starter kit which contains a 100ml Cleanse & Polish and a muslin cloth it's slightly pricy but it's definitely worth it as a little goes a long way.

Superdrugs Vinamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser: This is a dupe of Liz Earles Cleanse & Polish and at £4.99, is a third of the price, it contains 200ml - twice that of the Liz Earle cleanser. Overall it is a great cleanser, it doesnt remove make-up as well as Cleanse & Polish but is amazing for the price. It's "Rich in natural vitamin E" and after using it my skin is left feeling moisturised and healthy. I tend to use this on days my skin is feeling extra dry.

No7 Soft And Soothed: I use this cleanser with cotton wool pads instead of a muslin cloth as i find it works better at removing my make-up. It costs £8 and is available in boots stores.  It's fragrance free so is nice to use when ive broken out as it doesnt make it any worse. It removes make-up fairly well and i tend to use it when i'm not wearing much make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment